Style, Nicole Richie Style

Revisiting my love for blogging and all things girly.  I noticed that the #1 keyword search that was well beyond any other item on my blog was "Nicole Richie Style" close seconds were "Kyle Richards" and "Girls in white shorts" not quite sure what to do about the latter, but Nicole Richie's style is something I can get into.

You searched, and I styled.  Here are some photos of Nicole Richie's style in various capacities.
Image result for nicole richie styleA simple sweater and floral skirt always chic.
Image result for nicole richie styleA sweatshirt and sneakers are a must.  Long coat to cover up in chilly weather.
Image result for nicole richie styleNight out with a crop top and black pants.
Image result for nicole richie styleCan't have fall/winter without tights, scarves and beanies.

Comments

Popular Posts