Love Crock Pot Meals

It's that time of year, crock pot season. It fills the room with warmth and happiness for the feast to come. Here is a crock pot recipe that is easy and edible. Southwestern Style Crock Pot Chicken I use a 4 quart crock pot brand slow cooker. I choose a few ingredients, set the timer and leave for work. When I return, the apartment is filled with the most delicious smells. It's like someone stayed home and cooked all day for me!
Image result for southwest chicken Crock pot

Start by throwing in some chicken breasts, boneless.  I used frozen but you can use fresh.  I also prefer non gmo but that is your call.  A can of corn, can of beans, and jar of salsa.  Heat low 8 hours.
Image result for chicken breasts bonelessImage result for can of corn can of beansImage result for jar of salsa
Serve with tortilla chips, rice, guac, flour tortillas, anything you like!

Comments

Popular Posts