Style What to Wear to Concerts

I work at a concert venue, so I go to a lot of concerts.  I've seen all types of genres come through and even more fans come through and here's what I suggest to wear when attending the following type of concert...

What to wear to a Hip Hop show:


Hoodie or Flannel, think 90's hip hop, maybe some torn jeans shorts and black thigh highs.  A baseball cap or beanie would top it off. Show that you know original gangsta shit.
This could also work, I see rappers wearing these letterman's jackets all the time and it's cool, so I think a girl in a sexy black dress wearing one would also look good at a hip hop show, if you're in VIP.

What to wear to a Dubstep/EDM show:

Anything neon or bright colored. A bra would actually be fine. Don't forget boots with the fur, literally. Not my style so here's an alternative...
For the conservative dubstepper / edm girl
you can find this: here 
A band's tank or tee and some cute shorts or skirt look fabulous at any concert. When in doubt! I've even bought a shirt the night of the show and changed in the bathroom before the act went on.

What to wear to a Rock/Metal show:
Shorts and Tights, keep it sexy (i must mention leopard), and black.

or if you're hipster..



What to wear to an Alternative show:
You could refer back to the 90's flannel and jean shorts from the hip hop show. Dress it up by wearing a tight black dress and thigh high boots with a flannel over it ;) I wore something like this when I saw Third Eye Blind this fall! Love so many of their songs! Great concert.


This would be super cute too! Black leather leggins, the bands tee, or a tee you make for the show, and a flannel.


What to wear to a Pop show:
Two words: Crop Top.
dress it up with a skirt
dress it down with shorts
I can't wait for Miley!! ;P I'm grown, but I still love her new album, Bangerz! I love every song! I'm obsessed. #MikeWillmadeit

Comments

Popular Posts