Beauty Flawless Face in five minutes

I never have time for makeup in the morning.  I think beauty sleep goes further than face paint.  So this is my quick 5 minute daily makeup beauty routine!

Step 1: Concealer.  I use Maybelline Cover Stick.
Apply the concealer under eyes, on eyelid, in a V shape on your forehead, down your nose, and over any blemishes or 'cover up' spots.
Blend, blend, blend! Use your ring finger, as it is the weakest and will not pull on your skin.

Step 2: Shrink them pores! I use benefit's PORE fessional balm to minimize the appearance of my pores.
It seriously works wonders!! Like photoshop for your face! 
I use my middle finger and put it mostly on the side of my nose, cheeks and forehead. Use anywhere you see these pesky pores.

Step 3: MASCARA!! My mother always told me, never leave the house without mascara! So I always make sure to apply a coat before heading out the house.  If you have time, use an eyelash curler before the mascara.

AND, you're good to go! 



Comments

Popular Posts