Style Tiffany's bow ring

Around Christmastime, I always watch Breakfast at Tiffany's.  Probably because I got the DVD for Christmas one year. However, it is my favorite movie and I watch it at least once a year to remind me to live a carefree happy life like Holly Golightly.  Here's a special after-Christmas-sale Tiffany's post, enjoy!

This Tiffany's gold twist bow ring will set you back $250


HighHeelsSkinnyJeans even found this look alike on etsy for $40

BeautyStyleLove has this mark three piece bling twist gold bow ring for only $9.99 while supplies last! Located in the 'sale' section.

 Get the gift you didn't get for Christmas.  Spend your holiday gift money on something for yourself. Every girl needs a ring she can look down at during a long stressful day that makes her smile :)


Comments

Popular Posts