Beauty Moisturizer

Dry Winter Air is really making my skin flaky and my lips chapped!  MOISTURIZER is my friend all year long, but in winter it is my BFF!  I use it constantly and carry mini products in my purse permanately.  Here is a great moisturizer that will leave your skin healthy and glowing.


mark's See Things Clearly brightening moisturizer is made of super fruits to keep your skin and body super healthy.

"If you’re getting the blues because your skin has the blahs then try this radiance-boosting moisturizer. Mulberry, molassesand licoricecombine for a unique brightening complex that, with the help of antioxident-rich lotus flowerworks to improve skin clarity. 
1.7 fl. oz.
oil-free • non-comedogenic • fragrance-free

It's currently 44% off and only $6.99 for a jar.  The jar also pumps out the perfect amount every use.

Shop My e-boutique for this special deal, all new customers get a free tinted lip balm! in totally cute color



Comments

Popular Posts